Monday, December 8, 2014

Pokémon Gift Ideas!

Hi Pokémon Fans!

As Christmas comes upon us, there are so many gifts to purchase and create for our family and friends. If you are like me, I tend to wait until the last minute to purchase gifts. Yet, this year I have spent some time in choosing gifts for all my friends and family members, and I have also thought about some Pok
émon themed present ideas as well. 

In this blog post, I will list off some potential gift ideas for any Pokémon fanatic, and I hope you guys get some inspiration and hopefully consider getting your friends or family any of these items.

Enjoy!

1. Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire for 3DS!

http://geekdad.com/2014/11/10-things-pokemon-omega-alpha/

This is the priciest of them all, but if you guys have any extra money and you want to buy someone something extra special, I would definitely recommend buying the new Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire game. Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are basically another take of the original games Ruby and Sapphire, and I even bought Omega Ruby for my little brother this year. So, if you have any extra money please consider buying any of these games. You can purchase these online or in any video game store near you.

2. Pokémon Plushies!

http://rebloggy.com/post/pikachu-pokemon-collection-colorful-stuffed-animals-teddy-pokemon-plush-stuffed/47569675879

Especially if your friend is a collector, a Pokémon plushie is a great gift for anyone. There are all sorts of plushies you can buy and collect, and they're amazing. The prices range, but they're not very expensive. You can get them online or at a store like GameStop. 

3. Pokémon Cards!

http://internetinfo4u.com/rare-pokemon-cards/

You can find these bad boys at stores like Walmart, GameStop, and online. The card game is very fun to play and your friend will enjoy collecting them, or if your friend is already a collector, they can add them to their deck. They aren't very expensive and they are totally affordable. 


So those are just a couple of ideas, and I hope you enjoyed them. I hope you all have a very bright Christmas and enjoy spending time with your family and friends!

- The Pokémon Master



No comments:

Post a Comment