Thursday, September 24, 2015

The End of a Hiatus

                                                              Pokémon Template Credit


Hey everyone!

It's been awhile since I've posted on this blog, but I'm finally back. I took a short break during the summer, but school started again so it's time to used this blog as an outlet away from school related things. I hope you guys had a wonderful summer and I can't wait to talk to you all about Pokémon soon.

For all the people who are new to my blog, hi and welcome! My name is Gisselle Aguilera and I'm 15 years old. I'm a sophomore who is currently trying to survive high school. I live in California and I love to roller blade. I'm also a big fan of Game of Thrones, Bates Motel, and The Walking Dead.  I'm a video game enthusiast and my first ever video game was Pokémon FireRed.  I basically like to think of myself as the female equivalent of Gene Belcher. If you don't know who Gene is, here is a GIF of him in action:



In all seriousness, I really enjoy talking about Pokémon so I use this blog in order to do just that. Ever since I was a child, Pokémon has always been something I've held close to my heart. I write this blog in order to keep those memories and feelings flowing. You guys can look forward to seeing multiple tutorials and facts about Pokémon, and I hope they peek your interests as much as they do mine.

- The Pokémon Master

No comments:

Post a Comment